Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ch-ch-changes! 3 months in the life of Corby! :)

Changes is the word for things around the Booth household lately. Getting used to Corbin, Corbin getting used to us, this big ol' world and discovering the fact he has hands has been BIG stuff around here. I'm disappointed in myself for not blogging better, but for some reason, as each day went by it seemed like way too big of a task. And then school started back up and wheww......blogging was a thing of the past. :( SO, last night, I turned in a huge paper and hopefully November is going to be the month I get better at this! (it sounds like I'm starting a diet, "i will start eating better on monday!", lol!) But this little guy is way too cute and does way too many adorable things that to not blog, would be a shame.

Quick run down of his adorable milestones, thus far.

6 weeks, colic (or something that made him want to cry all the time) left!! Praise the LORD!!!
6 weeks, first smile and first time to go to church-slept straight thru it-can I get an AMen?!?Also, first trip to the mall-he did great!! And mom had tons of fun too!
8 weeks, first consistent smile and started sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours at night! And can roll from his belly to his back12 weeks, ability to melt his parents heart by looking into their souls, smiling so big his face could barely contain it and almost giggling!

His 3rd month of life has been sooo much fun. Dean and I argue over who gets to hold him b/c he is so darn cuddly and scrumptious! He is truly the joy of our hearts! We are so blessed to get to be his parents! Thank you God for this amazing gift called Corbin....



Corby's first week-big conversations with daddy!

Then he got sleepy. :)

First trip to out-to the pediatrician



Getting dressed after his 1st checkup!
Thankfully everything went well!



And finally at the end of the week, we called in reinforcements....Mamaw came riding in her shiny red minivan to save us all from sleepiness, crankiness and general overwhelmedness (is that even a word?) What a true life saver she was and continues to be for all of us. I've always known she was the best mom and grandma, but to watch her be grandma to your own child is amazing. She is the best and I'm eternally grateful for her!


Thanks MOM-all the Booths love you soooo much!





Voila!! We got a new camera-Corb's first pics with it!


7 1/2 weeks........i know there is a 6 week gap in pics, but they are on my other camera and not downloaded yet. I 'll fill in the blanks later. :)







He looks like a different baby every day!

Tired lookin' mama and adorable baby boy!



Now papaw is here to join in on the fun! They have came up a lot to give Dean and I a night out! love it!


Mom, Corb and I before church (corbin's second time! still did great-slept right on through it!)




Bath time fun!





Ooh, sad Corbster face!

Don't worry-he recovers well!

I love this smile! He was cracking up with his cousins!

Ok, I'm sure your exhausted too after that major "catchup session"! So hopefully I can stay caught up with the daily adventures of Corbin! Love ya!!

1 comment:

  1. MORE MORE!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

    I love that little stinker....

    ReplyDelete