From April 16-20, Dean and I were able to up and go to Anna Maria Island, FL for a little getaway before we meet little Miss Booth. My mom and dad graciously kept Corbin for us and we were all HAPPY!! To say he loves to hang out with them is the understatement of the year. :)
So Dean and I spent the week, sleeping in, taking walks on the beach, eating great food and just hanging out together. It was beyond wonderful. I'm so grateful we got to spend sweet time together like that. The ocean is just the perfect place to reconnect and relax and that we did. Daydreaming together about random things like, what our little baby girl will look like, what we should name her, how Corbin is going to love being a big brother. It was fabulous. Of course, we missed the Corb like crazy! When we came back, mamaw and him were at our house waiting, with a homecooked meal! We are seriously spoiled!! And he jumped up and down and ran to us and then took turns hugging our necks off! It was precious! I love that boy!
We didn't take many pictures while we were there, but we did have a maternity mini-session at the beach.
Only 45 days left til we get to meet this sweet girl! We are so excited! Thank you God for all of the many blessings you have poured out on our family.
AHH you girls look SO beautiful & Dean-o looks cute too!!! Miss you to death sweet friend....
ReplyDelete