Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy 7 month birthday little Avy G!! :)

Wow, how can it possibly be that 7 months ago at that this exact time I was flip flopping in bed trying to dose off, not succeeding because I was about to meet my daughter in about 8 hours? That just seems completely crazy to me!! I can't believe it! I am so grateful God picked me to be her mama and to drop her right smack dab in the middle of our little family. What a blessing she is! She may be a horrible sleeper and trying to make her fall asleep if you aren't her mama (aka, don't happen to be lactating! lol) is quite the feat, but man she is worth it all. All the sleepless nights, all the exhausted mornings.....I love her with my whole heart. You know what else I love? Watching Corbin be such an awesome big brother. I knew he was gonna be good, but wow is he ever the sweetest thing to her. Literally every morning is like Christmas to him when he comes running into my room to find her snuggled up in the covers. He squeals, talks and kisses her face all at once. It might be my favorite thing in the world.

On a side note, I loved coming home from Target tonight to find Dean holding a sleeping little girl in his arms. I wish I would've taken a picture.

So, Miss Avy Grace, here's what you are up to these days

* SMILING....alot!
*You are getting better at the laughing bit. You are VERY ticklish I've discovered lately. Thats the closest you get to a belly laugh.
*You love to pull hair. :)
*You love to bounce in your bouncer.
* You are loving all the new foods we've been trying out on ya! You loved mommy's homemade vegetable soup and you are a big fan of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, I think I caught your daddy taking a bite of that as he fed you the other day! ha! It must be pretty good stuff!
* You can still squeeze into a size 2 diaper but I think the 3's are looking a bit more comfy on you these days. Too bad we have a whole thing of 2's we gotta use! :)
*You are not a big fan of mama going to work. You kind of give your daddy a hard time every Friday night, but tend to settle down and sleep alot better on Saturdays. Bless both of your hearts!
*You love the mobile in your room. You always have. Your face has lit up every single time I've turn that bad boy on!
* You can pick up tiny little puffs/paci's/bits of food and put it in your mouth by yourself.
*You have this little yelp/shriek sound that you make when you're really happy. Its pretty funny and cute.

I've loved every minute of the 7 months we've been blessed to call you ours! I LOVE watching you grow and learn new things! You are my sunshine!




One of my sweet friends I work with made these beautiful snuggly blankets for both kiddos! Love them! 













No comments:

Post a Comment