Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


Ok, so I haven't blogged for quite some time and I'd like to think its because of school. But really its probably because I "misplaced" the cord the attaches to the camera to the computer. And let's face it, who wants to read a blog with no pictures? Not me!! ;)
So, let the blogging begin!

We had a great Valentine's Day. We started the day off with me getting my hair done. (just regularly scheduled hair-not special Valentines hair) Then we went to lunch at Maggiano's, which was good and Dean was very pleased to have beat the Vday crowd. :)
So then his present to me was shopping. He hates shopping and I love it. That's how I know my hubby loves me! We went to the fashion mall on the north side of town and I got my favorite perfume, Amazing Grace, by Philopsophy.

This is where is gets super fun!! Baby Gap and Gap Maternity!! We walked in and there it was staring right at me! The perfect diaper bag!!! I was so excited because I was starting to think I would never find a reasonably priced diaper bag that I loved that was suitable for a little boy baby and a mom that wanted to carry a cute bag. All I had been finding was girly ones, for girl babies or just plain jane ones for boys. Didn't like those options! But now my problem was solved and I could tell by the look on Deans face that I had just gotten 2 Valentines presents!! I think he was tired of hearing about the diaper bag controversy as well!
So with no further adu, here it is.....





My favorite part is the magnetic closure with the big green bow to make it look pretty!
And its super comfortable and fits on my shoulder perfect!
This was my favorite Valentines ever!! My darling husband, my baby that is starting to kick alot more regularly, and this bag. Awww, heaven!! :)


























6 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is perfect and what a fun SASSY bow. Welcome back to the blog world. love you-
    p.s. Priss wants to know if they had one with a pink bow?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! That bag is so you!!!! Don't you just love shopping for the little one???? There's nothing like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I remember trying "not" to buy too much stuff before my showers...but sometimes a girl just can't help it! It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag. Very stylish yet not over "girlish"

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa- They are making diaper bags more fashionable that 18 yrs. ago when I was shopping for one:)

    Very cute bag, Kristy!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete