
It was on January 26, 2009 that we learned the little life growing inside me is a baby boy! We are so excited! We both really had these strong feelings that it was going to be a boy and we were right! I'm not one to want to always be right, but it was very cool to be right in this case. I felt like we had good parental intuition already. I feel like I already know him a little. Its so surreal and cool and amazing and a miracle all at once. For me, finding out the sex has totally made this journey more real.
Yesterday, February 3, 2009, I felt him kick (for sure, this time) off and on for a whole hour. It was so much fun. I was sitting in our Ethics class, having way more fun that my classmates, because I was concentrating on feeling my son wiggle around. SO STINKIN CUTE! I am really enjoying being pregnant and spending alot of time with God. Why God, you say? Well, because without Him orchestrating this whole journey, none of this would be possible. I am constantly in a prayer of thankfulness to my God who is forming our son in my womb as I type this. It brings tears of joy to my eyes everytime I think about it. And I'm spending time with God, because I have already started that "mom" worry and I'm trying just to give it all to Him who can actually do something about it. It is so comforting to know that God loves and knows this little baby already and chose him to be in our family. I am so grateful for all the blessings that he has given me in my life, but this one is taking the cake!!
So back to the picture......isn't he so cute?? I love these pictures. If you are looking at the first pic, his head is on the right and his hand is up to his mouth.
The second pic, well, what can I say, but the arrow is pointing to his "boy parts" between his legs. :)
I get to leave the first comment on your new blog!:) What an honor!!
ReplyDeleteAs Ben said, when they posted their ultrasound pics- "Let the scrapbooking begin!"
You are going to be a great mother, Kristy- you are already looking to the right Source for guidance and strength.
Have fun with your blog!
Blessings,
Linda C
Yay! You finally got your blog up. Congratulations! I love the design you chose!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for Baby Boy Booth. I guess I am biased but I think boys are the best thing ever. Love ya much and I'm looking forward to reading!
Yeah for baby boys!!! I'm such a sucker for baby boys...well just babies in general!! But, I'm sooo glad I'm passed the up and down all night stage with mine!! I'm so excited for you two...glad you got your blog fixed!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love ultrasound pics? Especially when you have a flasher!!!!Hope you have as much fun with this pregnancy as I have (despite my hospital stay!).
ReplyDelete