This blog is for prayer requests. I'm gonna give you a few of mine and feel free to comment back with yours and I will pray for you. That's a fair swap don't ya think?? ;)
Well, first of all, my husbands eyes are both blood shot red, for some unknown reason. He says its painless and it doesn't hurt but its worrying me like crazy. I think my worry factor (especially when it comes to him) has gone up since I've been pregnant. So, I'm just trying to pray instead of worry. But if you all could help with that, I'd be very grateful! (praying that is) (unless one of you just happen to be an optometrist- JOEY!!! )
And then, most importantly for the family of Andrea Boes. I did not have the privelage of meeting this young lady (29 years old). But I do know that she had fought malignant brain tumors for the last 3-4 years and was called home last night to be with our Heavenly Father. Which is awesome for her-now she is no longer in pain and gets to party with the Saints. But its so sad for her husband Jeff, her son Ethan and the rest of her wonderful family. (I went to high school with her husband and sister-in-law Brooke.) My heart aches for them and I just pray that they can be filled with peace during this difficult time of grieving and loss. That they can grieve like a people with hope b/c I know they know where she is now. I love you Brooke and Jeff. (even if its from a distance)Please keep these guys in your prayers.
we prayed for Dean- how are his eyes???? Also I pray that God continues to hold Jeff & his family in His arms. Only He can comfort them now....
ReplyDeletethanks smash! deans eyes are all better! yay! I told him it was just that he missed me so badly and when he came back home he was cured! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for your prayers!
love ya
what a dear you are.. i am finally getting around to reading blogs, checking emails, and surfing the net. I'm having a very hard time doing normal, daily things. all i can think about is andrea and how much i miss her. i know she is in a better place, but i just truly miss her sweet voice. thank you for all your thoughts and continued prayers throughout this whole journey. you have one lucky husband and soon to be baby!
ReplyDelete