This picture is a little deceptive! :) It think this shirt hides alot of what is going on in the midsection area! But that's probably why I like it!
Deep thoughts over the crib building situation! P.S. The room is not the color that it looks in this picture- I don't know what is going on with our camera. The walls are khaki but they look puke green here. I promise they are not. :)
I would love to make you guys read all of this before you can see the pics, but I can't get my pics to move after they upload, so this has to be the way it is! :(
But, I had such a fun weekend! First of all, the weather was gorgeous, which helps almost any weekend be better! Then, I got to go shopping with a friend who is 22 weeks pregnant. We had the best time and had more bathroom breaks than I thought was humanly possible! It was great. Neither one of us had to feel guilty about all our potty breaks and we both got that instant, ravenous, "i'm going to pass out if someone doesn't bring me some flippin food" hungry at the same time. It was hilarious! We were checking out at Babies R Us, telling the cashier they should have a cafe here b/c when preggos need to eat- they NEED to eat! She was laughing at us and agreed with us-probably just b/c she was frightened!
Anyway, Jenny found her bedding (which is a big deal!) and it was on sale(even bigger deal!). Then I found the crib that matches our existing furniture! Woo-Hoo!! I am so so pumped! So after the shopping extravaganza, I came home and got Dean and we went to buy the crib! (with a coupon!!!) SUPER! Then we came home and Dean put up the crib! I love that man! So at the top of the page (arghh!!) are some pics of the process. :) And one of me and my belly. I should've worn a more form fitting top b/c its kinda hard to see the baby in this one. But I promise, he is there and large and in charge!
So, now my Spring Break is officially here and I'm supposed to be writing 3 papers for school. ugh. One of my dearest friends is getting married Friday in Vegas! I am so happy for them but sooo bummed that I cannot go. Love you Scott and Steph!!!

I spied your new post on my blog list just now!:) You look beautiful, Kristy!
ReplyDeleteI love your new crib--great hubby you have there to put it up right away!:)
Ahem...I noticed that I am not on your blog list...come on now:) Who's your favorite aunt? Well I know that I am probably down there on the list (darn those long miles between our homes!) - and it's hard to ever beat out Missy in this catagory...:)
I'm just being silly- but had to point it out:)
Take care!
Hugs,
Linda
You look soooo gorgeous!!!!!! love the shirt, love the hair, LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to see the room with all the fun bedding???? Good work DEANO!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love all your pictures! You look great girl! And the picture thing...you can click and drag if you want...I usually upload my pictures and then write "around them"...
ReplyDeleteThe crib looks great and you do too! Hope you are feeling well....as far as organizing the pictures, when you are in edit mode you should be able to click on them and drag them where you want. "Should be" are the key words here.
ReplyDeleteWe need to have lunch again soon!
Have a great week!