Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Bump Pic :)


Ok, you've asked for it, and now you have it! Quite a jump from the last pic, huh? I told you that other outfit hid alot! This lovely little number displays baby booth for all the world to see! Sorry about the goofy pose. Every pic that we took where I was just standing with my hands to my side looked dumb. So we ended up with random "mantle posing". :)(plus it was the end of the day and any hint of makeup is long gone!)

Currently I am 28 weeks now! Yipee! I have been feeling pretty good. My only complaint this week is heartburn unaffected by Tums. Not a good combo. But overall, it could be way worse, so I'm not officially complaining-just stating the facts! :)
I have been so busy with school that I feel like this pregnancy is just flying by. The nursery is at a standstill, until at least the middle of next week. That makes me a little sad. But its my fault because I've been so indecisive about things that it totally stresses me out to try and pick stuff out. I really think the cure will be school winding down.
Let's see, what else have I been doing?? Um, I started water aerobics and let me tell you-Hallelujah! It is the best thing. It is the best hour of my day! love it love it! You totally feel weightless and you can maneuver like a champ without all the little moany noises that accompany movement on land. It's the best. Plus, your legs look super thin when you look down at them in the water! I highly recommend them to anyone, preggers or not. :)
And today is Good Friday! Can I get another Hallelujah?? I am so grateful for what Jesus did for us on the cross. Since I am completley blog challenged with all the technical videos and such, I encourage you to visit Kelly's Korner on the right side of my page. She has been posting praise songs all week and they have been so uplifting. So check it out my friends!
Tonight we're going to find a Good Friday Service (our church doesn't have one? weird huh?).
And then tomorrow, Dean's mom is coming over for a visit. That should be fun since she hasn't seen me since November. (i wasn't showing at all back then) She's gonna flip when she sees us! (me and the baby)Then we will be heading down to Odon to celebrate Easter with the McDannald clan! Super excited to see my neices and nephew!
So, I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend!
Love
Kristy




8 comments:

  1. That was one of my favorite shirts. It was so comfy. You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You look so cute! I am so glad that you posted a pic! I guess I will have to get on that soon. I am starting to show now. I am at that stage where my pants wont button, so I just switched to a few maternity items. Have a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy - you are totally adorable:) Don't you just love being pregnant?? Besides the whole heartburn thing...it's not a bad gig:) ha ha - thanks for sharing the picture and I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend with your hubby and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! You are too cute :) Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look GREAT, and just SO HAPPY! Enjoy your Easter weekend with your family. God is SO GOOD! I am glad that you are feeling well. Love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you next month....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. I think I remember you being a friend of Kim's, so in response to your question about the swing...that's actually Kim's swing, so she could answer that better for you. It is more compact, so was obviously easier to fold up and put in the car than the one I have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, Kristy!! Baby boy Booth is gonna be here before you know it!

    Hope you all had a happy Easter together:)

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete