Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

He's Here! (*Elijah McCrary)!!


The precious little guy made his appearance sometime in the 3:00 hour this afternoon! I got a text message from his daddy and a phone call from his very excited aunt! (my cousin)

So if I remember correctly he weighs 6 lbs, 12 oz and is 20 in. long. Congrats Todd and Angel on your new little miracle!! Can't wait to meet him. I'll let you rest today- but the Booth's are invading tomorrow!!!! love ya!
Thanks for your prayers everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so did you get to see him? I'm sure he is beautiful....probably making you anxious to meet your own little guy! :-) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I remember Todd! Congrats to the family!! And...I just read your comment on my blog! Yeah, they're cute as a button! And I knew that about Sharayah...and obviously knew about your Amy Grant-fanatisism...so everytime I see Sh. or talk about her, I think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete