♥You wake up in the mornings super sleepy and take the longest cutest stretches. Your dad and I rush to be the first one to greet you in the morning because its quite possibly the cutest thing we've ever seen! And then you start flashing the sweetest smiles! ♥You sleep anywhere from 6-8 hours at a time through the night! You like your sleep just like your mama! ♥You surprised both of us by not crying at your 4 month appt. for your immunizations! You seriously just sucked on your paci and chilled out. It was crazy-but I was so glad b/c the last two times you've cried like your little ♥ was broke. So this was a happy surprise for your parents and the nurse! ♥You smile all the time and have started giggling/laughing in the last week. We are trying to get it on video tape, but everytime we get the camera out, you stop laughing and stare at the camcorder like its a visitor from outer space. So, we'll keep working on it my love! ♥You do great at church. You either sleep or look around at all the people. ♥You did wonderful at your own baby dedication service on Oct. 24. Mamaw and Papaw came and so did Jenny and Maric. You looked adorable and of course, you mom couldn't get through the dedication part without crying. (not sobbing, just a few tears of joy) I am so proud of you little man and can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I am so blessed and grateful to get to help guide you and watch you grow into the man you will become.
4 month stats: 16lbs 7.oz , 25 inches long, and 17 inch head
Corbin "pre-visit" in the waiting room
Corbin AFTER his shot, with that same handsome smile! This kiddo is awesome! Hard to believe just a little over 2 months ago we were in this very office, both of us crying, trying to figure out what to do for our "colicky" baby! I guess time CAN heal some things!!! :) YAY for smiley babies!!!
Love,
Kristy
let me just say that I have NEVER seen a baby not cry during the weighing-in portion of the check up... let alone the shots!!! Corbin Dean- YOU ROCK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKristy....he's just the sweetest little thing! I can't believe that he is four months old! GESH! Would love to see you guys soon! Give him kisses for me! :-)
ReplyDelete(its, Kim....not Josh, ha ha) :-)
Way to go Corbin! You did so good at your shots, now you just have to meet Calvin and teach him how to be a brave little man when he gets his!
ReplyDelete