Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a difference a year makes-this time last year, I was told to "take it easy"over Thanksgiving because of a scary glitch in my pregnancy. And this year, I have the cutest sweetest little guy ever drooling loving all over us! We are both so grateful to God that Corbin is here with us this Thanksgiving! So I'll leave you with a picture of the little man.......... "Giving Thanks", it seems.............. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Oh- how did I miss this precious post?! Guess it was that turkey that had my attention last week:) Yes! What a difference a year makes!
    This year we have two new grandkids and a beautiful new daughter-in-law!:) All will be here for Christmas in a few weeks!:)

    Did your mom tell you that we might be in Indy (I'm so cool to call it that like I live there or something,huh?:) around Jan 30 for our (Lon's) nephew's wedding? That will be according to weather etc.

    But hoping to hook up with you all if at all possible. Fair warning! The Colliers are hitting town...hopefully:)

    Hey- the nephew is Karl Huesgen (pronouced hiss-gen) and he is a resident ER doctor there. He went to med school at UofIPurdue or something like that. Anyway if your paths ever cross, you both share some Collier cousins!!
    Gotta go! Tim and Brooke are on their way over to pick me up to go see little Elijah and Sam:)))))

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little noodle head... and his momma too!!!

    ReplyDelete