Do you see the joy on this baby's face? It hurts me!! We loved spending this Christmas with our little bundle of joy! He was so fun and loved opening presents and trying to eat the paper! It was precious! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Odon/Washington with the McDannalds' and all those little Mac Cousins who love Corby so much! (especially Haddie!) It makes my heart burst with love when I see my little neices and nephew who I have spent the last five years loving so much I could hardly breathe, love on my son. It makes this mama's heart truly happy. Of course, he loved hanging out with his mamaw, papaw, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Shelby too. We are so blessed and do not take one day with him for granted. He is the joy of our hearts!
Thankfully everyone was protected by the Red Power Ranger-aka Keagan that morning! Here are some pics from Corbins' first Christmas and the busy month of December! :)









Oh yeah, and did I mention that I graduated on Dec. 19th?
So as you can see, the month of December has flown by for us. We are looking forward to 2010-lots of changes coming our way for sure! I will have a new job as an RN, Corbin will start crawling, walking, talking(geez, he's got a lot to do next year, huh?). Happy New Year to everyone!
Love,
~The Booths~





wow!These are great photos!!:) I can imagine what a wonderful time you all had together!
ReplyDeleteWe just had a fantastic time together with all our kids and families arriving Christmas morning. Daniel and Jess and the boys stayed until today I got to make pancakes for Sam each morning (his favorite):) And of course love on little Eli- so precious!! Some of the family just met him for the first time Friday!
And little Sophia just melts our hearts- she is crawling now and on the move too!
I am so happy for your joy of being a mom, Kristy. I can just feel your smile from here and also know what you mean with your heart just full and overflowing with love for little Corbing, your hubby and your wonderful family!
Love you guys!!
Linda