Wow!! How is it possible that 9 months have come and gone? Tomorrow morning, possibly at this exact time we will be meeting our precious baby girl! Unbelieveable! Its really too overwhelming to think too hard about. Such a mixture of emotions as Corbin becomes a big brother, Dean and I become parents of 2 babies and little Miss Booth gets to meet all these people who love her more than she knows already.
Baby girl,
You have been prayed over, loved on and much awaited even before you were concieved. God has formed you perfectly in my womb and that in itself is such a miracle. I love you so much already and I can't wait to lock eyes with you, memorizing every little detail on your face. What a blessing you have already been to us and I cannot wait to see what it looks like to have a family of 4.
Hang on little sister, only 24 hours left!!!
Love,
Mommy
okay... can't see to comment!!! I can't wait to meet my new little sweet baby niece {who just happens to share a b-day with her Aunt Ashly}!!!! Love both you girls around the world and back again.... And my sweet little Corbin too.............
ReplyDelete