This little girl of ours is just too presh not to blog about so here goes. The last 3 months have FLOWN by and we have loved getting to know our Averie Grace. She is sweet and smiley and loves to watch her big brother. I was the clear favorite up until this weekend when I had to return to work and she hung out with the boys. Now I think Dean is gaining on me! :) I guess I don't mind to much-I love watching their relationship grow. :) As long as she saves her biggest smiles for me! lol!
So, at her 2 month appt she weighed 11lbs 6 oz and was 23.5 inches long. She was 50th percentile for height and weight. I tend to think she's long/tall, but the chart disgrees with me. Hmm.. :) We shall see. Right after her 2 month birthday she started smiling HUGE big smiles at us. SO so sweet. Her face just busts with joy and it makes me want to squeeeze her even more.And her brother is pretty special too!
He loves her so much more than any big brother I've ever seen. It truly makes me want to weep with joy when I watch them together.
All tucked in and ready to go!
One morning he ran into our room to find Averie and just curled up beside her. Be still my heart.
Bathtime!
Hanging out in the Moby wrap-her favorite thing-and mine!
Sister is 2 months old!
Snuggling on the couch, our life for 2 months straight,especially in the evening. This baby likes to eat and snuggle. period. :)
Part of one of those gorgeous smiles
This is a sign that we bought for her nursery. I fell in love with it while I was pregnant-it was sung and played on guitar at our wedding and I've LOVED this song ever since.
And since this sweet thang is our little ray of sunshine, it fits her well. :)
Sometimes its exhausting being such an awesome big brother!
We found him asleep in the rocking chair in her room. :)
So thankful to God for two months with our baby girl and growing closer as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment