Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Averie Grace in review

So the month of May brought our tiny baby new adventures! Like her first trip to the zoo and a fun little friend just a few months older coming over to play! Little Ruby Godsave was the perfect little baby playmate and they had fun!




 I love both of these pictures for different reasons....the one above, she looks like a little angel baby....she had just learned to stand and was starting to walk and the look of pride and cuteness on her face was almost more than I could bare! I loved watching her learn new things and she was so proud of herself over this one! The picture below is precious to me because her and I could just hang out on my bed and have the best time. She is the best little princess! I just couldn't love her more!
 
 And here is a bunch of pics from our big beach vacay to Gulf Shores with the whole fam! :)Averie and Corbins first time to put their toes in the ocean!
 





























No comments:

Post a Comment