Life & Love with The Booths

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Averie turns ONE!!!!!



Here she is... our big  1 year old! This sweet soul has been with us for 12 beautiful months and I can honestly say shes my favorite little girl ever on the earth. Sound dramatic? Well, I can tell ya its 100% true and I will let the photos tell the rest of the story. From her party to her professional pics that she cried and screamed through.... I've never loved her more!






























 The house was full of friends and family that LOVE you so much! It was a fun day....you were pretty overwhelmed by it all, but loved opening your presents and eating huge big cupcake!










That face... You were less than pleased on the day of your 1 year old photo shoot. I think those darn teeth were making you pretty miserable. But we still got some beautiful pics of you. Love you to the moon and back my sweet girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment